Moisture Control in Charlotte NC
- Are you experiencing water build-up on or near your foundation?
- Is moisture building up in your crawl space?
- Did you know that excess moisture may be coming from improperly draining gutters, ground sloping toward the structure, holes in your foundation, duct work, plumbing leaks besides others?
Whatever the reason of moisture in your building, it is a matter of concern that should be tackled without any delay. Moisture in a structure can lead to a variety of problems including humidity in living spaces, condensation on foundation walls, construction damage, health issues related to mold, fungus, mildew, spores, etc., musty odors, warping of hardwood floors besides pest invasion. Moist crawl spaces are a magnet for mold, fungi, insects, termites, all of which destroy wood framing.
“Signs to Identify Moisture”
- Mildew and musty odors
- Peeling paint and wallpaper
- Sticking doors and windows
- Sagging floors
- Wood rot
- Foundation damage
Moisture Protection by Crown Pest in Charlotte NC
It’s true – an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That is especially true when it comes to protecting your home. Besides keeping the bugs out, we can prevent the moisture as well. Feel free to contact Crown Pest Control to add another layer of protection to your property and let us show you how we can help.
Read More About: